Thursday, December 2, 2010

Toby Leung picked wedding dress and bridesmaid ready for marriage next year


Toby Leung attended a public event and responded to the marriage rumors. She sweetly reveals: "Wait until next year! This year I am very busy doing business. (Have you picked out your wedding dress yet?) Yes! Even the bridesmaid are pretty much set, which includes Angela Tong, Vangie Tang, Natalie Tong and more. Angela was even more excited than me! But right now the most troubling thing is the wedding reception because there are too many relatives and friends from both sides. I am worried that I cannot invite everyone, some friends can make it up by treating a meal." Toby stressed that she is not desperate to marry, she said: "My boyfriend hasn't rusj me to marry, but my dad (Tommy Leung) wants to have grandchildren soon, so has prosperous for my boyfriend and I. However, probably can't make it in time."

Source: On.cc
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger