Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hotcha's Regen admits to have close relationship with Fala Chen's boyfriend


Yesterday HotCha attended Metro Radio's new year greetings event. As to the reports that said Neway's young master (Sit Sai Hung) 'quickly grasped' to Regen while his girlfriend Fala Chen is away from Hong Kong, Regen calrified: "We knew each other before I entered the industry. When I was 16, I participated in a singing competition, he is the one who signed me into his company. He is my boss, I go send new year greetings to him every year." Besides her was, Crystal who helped her out: "We also send SMS to Mr. Sit on New Years."

Regen said: "He and I are very close, a very good relationship because he is the one who signed me into Neway." She stressed that she did not know Fala isn't in Hong Kong and swore that after new year greetings she and Sit Sai Hung won't have an 'ending' (TN: ending meaning nothing will happen between them). When asked if she would still keep in touch with him even after the news broke out? She said: "We SMS, I don't feel it's a big deal, basically we are impossible. (You got on Fala's war tank?) Anyone can get on, he is a gentlemen, he knows that I'm going to friends' places for new year greetings, so he gave me a lift." Regen also expressed that she knows Fala too, and is not worried abut a misunderstanding with her.

Source: Singtao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger