Wednesday, April 27, 2011

After suffering pain from miscarriage, Kelly Chen reappears with smiles

(Left: Kelly's Son)

("Little Sister Man Ling")



Since Kelly Chen's miscarriage in March, she remained at home resting for 2 months. Finally Kelly has recovered emotionally and is ready to step out the door for a comeback. She agreed to attend 3D-GOLD Jewelry's new store opening ceremony this Friday and will cut the ribbon with good friend Eric Tsang. Meanwhile, she explained her current situation with the fans, media and friends that are concerned about her. So yesterday she uploaded 4 new photos of her and her son "Shrimp Dumpling Boy" (Lau Sing) at the beach on her own blog. She wrote "Thank You" to expressed her gratefulness to all the concern given to her during this period.

Kelly wrote: "In the past few months, I received a lot of comforting messages. I want to thank each one of my family, friends, fans, media and everyone else that is concerned about me. All the blessings and concern you all gave me, I received them all! My health has been getting better lately, no need to worry about me. Recently, Lau Sing has grown a lot! He has more and more expressions. He's so silly, what did you call me? In the next few days, I will start working again. When the time comes, I will see you all! See you then!"

Lau Sing's haircut is just like a girl's. Is it because Kelly wants a girl? The spokesperson at her management expressed Kelly has trimmed his hair, but she felt her son's thick hair resembles herself and wanted her son to have his own style. Her son's long hair was said to look like 'Little Sister Man Ling' Winky. Kelly felt that they really do look similar, and said both of them are very cute.


Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger