Monday, May 16, 2011

Lynn Xiong shakes off "mean"

Lynn Xiong (Hung Doi Lam) two nights ago attended a fashion event. Aaron Kwok Fu Sing recently called her mean and was suitable to play a cop lady. She said, "Am I very mean? Maybe everyone only thought my IP MAN performance was." She also clarified that privately she was not a mean person, but sometimes she would be more frustrated. Did she often quarrel with Sing Sing? She said, "I don't know! I am just an ordinary girl."


Kelly Chen Wai Lam's husband complains about her buying pink clothing for their son

When asked whether her Sing Soh status was stable, Lynn said, "I am not Sing Soh, I am not married yet, I am still single! (Future Sing Soh!) No one knows about the future, I would work hard for my own happiness."

Sources: takungpao, mingpao
Translated by: hktopten

View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger