Friday, July 1, 2011

[News] SJ Leeteuk recalls interesting stories during trainee life


On the June 27th episode of MBC’s Come To Play, the members of popular groups who are under the management of SM Entertainment were mobilized and these artists shared interesting stories about their lives. Super Junior’s leader Leeteuk revealed that Choi Kang Changmin who resembled Kangta, a senior singer under the same management company, was bullied by other trainees during their trainee days.

Super Junior member Leeteuk had entered the company in year 2000 and up till the year 2005, he had been a trainee in that company for 6 years. Leeteuk recalled his memories and said: "When a newcomer who possesses both capability and looks enters the company, there will be a severe “bully strangers” act, and one of (the victim) was DBSK’s Choi Kang Changmin.”

He said: “If you were a trainee back then and had appearance similar to that of Kangta's, you would be receiving the best level of treatment (from the management). Changmin not only looks a lot like Kangta but also possesses a model student image, and because of these reasons he had always been the target of other trainees who tried to impede his progress.” He also expressed that, because Changmin resembles Kangta and hence, as a consequence of that he’d always get picked on by others, however Changmin not only sings well but he also gives a very cheerful greeting.

Super Junior’s member Yesung responded by saying: “I didn’t get the feeling that I was impeded in any way. I would only take care of those who respond nicely to my greetings,” causing a burst of laughter.

He also said: “Back then the company had more than 100 trainees, and because of the intense competition, I often doubted myself and pondered if I would be able to continue on, but as I was feeling low and dejected, I met Eunhyuk. At the moment that I met Eunhyuk, I suddenly had the confidence that “I can do it”. This kind of statement from Yesung made everyone erupt into laughter.


SOURCE: iFensi.com
TRANSLATED BY:KyU Is L?Ve@SJ-WORLD.NET


View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger