Monday, August 15, 2011

Florinda Ho: I am dating Joel Chan




Florinda Ho had been in England studying fashion design all along. Yesterday she finally returns to HK at around 1pm. Her assistant and bodyguards were greeted by over 10 reporters rushing up towards her. Reporters chased after her asking if she was with Joel Chan? After several times of asking the same question, Florinda said she felt unwell during the flight and had to find a place to settle down before she explains to everyone. During the time, the media that followed her closely were taking photos by the escalator.

It was understood that Joel Chan accompanied Florinda back to HK, and they sat together during the flight. Joel and Florinda went their separate ways once they landed in HK. After Florinda got back to HK, she accepted an exclusive interview by [Oriental Daily] where she sweetly talks about her current passionate relationship with Joel.

R - Reporter ; F - Florinda Ho

R: Are you really nervous this time coming back to HK?

F: Yes, I didn't think I would see reporters at the airport. Joel and I are in a very difficult situation. When they photographed us, we weren't holding hands.

R: You came back to HK with Joel?

F: Yes.

R: In the past several months, Joel was with you in England?

F: No, it was just around March or April, he came over to England to visit me. He only stayed for 5-6 days because he only came because of work.

R: Why didn't you come back to HK earlier?

F: I was busy doing a few papers relating to design. Joel knew I would be back today, and because he didn't want me to come back alone, he especially came over to England 7 days ago to join me, so we can come back together.

"He's very straightforward and loves me"

R: Why didn't Joel reveal himself after being back in HK for so long already?

F: He was hiding because there were a lot of negative news, so he didn't want to be exposed yet.

R: Are you dating Joel?

F: Yes, I am dating Joel.

R: When did you and Joel start dating?

F: About 4 months ago.

R: What do you like about him?

F: (In a sweet voice) He is very straightforward, very attentive, very heartwarming and loves me a lot.

R: Excuse my frankness, was Joel in the same room with you for the 7 days he was in England?

F: No, I had a girl friend who stayed in the same room as me. Joel stayed in the room next to me. In the 7 days he was there, I had to continue my research for the paper I was doing, Joel and I just went out strolling the streets, ate and went sight-seeing.

R: Since you two were dating, have the relationship not developed to living in the same room?

F: We are not at that stage yet.

Maintain contact with Father

R: There are a lot of reports saying that you are so concentrated on dating, and didn't care about your father. Even on Father's Day, you didn't come back to spend it with him. He was said to have been really upset?

F: The reports really made me unhappy. Actually my father was never upset with me nor did he ever blame me. My father knows I have homework, that I wasn't able to come back. My father and I keep in touch by phone, and have very close contact by mail. Sometimes my father says: "Daughter, long time no see, I miss you very much! When are you coming back?" Then I say: "Dad, I miss you too, once I finish homework, I'll back immediately to see you!"

R: The reports say your mom opposes your relationship with Joel Chan?

F: No (In an affirmative tone), actually my mom have already accepted us long ago. She knows we are dating, my mom feels Joel is a pretty good person too. My dad has seen Joel, my parents do not oppose at all. They are very at ease with our relationship, never have it been stressful for them.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @
AEU

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger