Monday, September 19, 2011

Yoyo Mung Scared by Car Accident; Ruco Chan Thanks Virginia Lok

Earlier, Yoyo Mung (???) was involved in a car accident. While filming an automobile accident scene for ATF Counter Terrorism Unit "ATF??", Yoyo’s head was reeling. After the scene, Yoyo admitted that filming the car crash scene helped her overcome the traumatic experience of her real-life car accident earlier.

Yoyo Mung and Ruco Chan (???) filmed a scene for ATF Counter Terrorism Unit in Tseung Kwan O’s industrial area yesterday. The scene spoke of Yoyo being held hostage in a car, with Ruco coming forward to rescue her. Trapped in the car, Yoyo’s vehicle spun 360 degrees in several circles. The scene was filmed twice before it was finally completed. Afterwards, Yoyo stepped out of the car and said, “I feel so dizzy! I feel like I just went to Ocean Park [on a roller coaster ride]!” She sat down to eat a dried plum to prevent vomiting!

Yoyo Mung Still Possessed Fear of Car Accident

Asked how she felt, YoYo said said, “At first, I had no psychological preparation. In the scene, my hands were bound by the seat belt and I cannot move. It does not matter. The scene said that I bumped my head until I fainted, so there is no need to edit the scene. Actually, I do feel a bit dizzy. Most actors wish to perform their own stunts if possible because they do not want the final results to come across as too fake.” (Was Yoyo concerned about the risks?) “There is not guarantee in safety while filming action scenes, but I believe that the crew designed and prepared the stunt well while testing the it many times. To produce a realistic effect, it is necessary to take a little risk.”

Despite her weak, slender shape, Yoyo loved to film action scenes. She was able to endure pain and the filming effects can be viewed immediately. Asked whether she possessed reservations in filming the car crash scene [due to her real life auto accident], Yoyo said, “Yes, because the car was moving quickly. I sat in the passenger seat and the centrifugal force was very strong. It was quite scared. After filming the scene for a second time, I felt better. All is good, as it can help overcome the psychological impact [left from my real life auto accident].” Did Yoyo possess any reservations while driving in the scene? “No, I understand that accidents are unexpected, so I will try not to drive too fast.”

Ruco Chan Thanked Ms. Lok

Noting that ATF Counter Terrorism Unit had numerous action scenes, Ruco Chan commented that the series’ actresses were very strong. “Aimee Chan (???) and Yoyo like filming action scenes and will frequently perform the stunts themselves. So the men are forced to do the same! Ha ha!”

Regarding the fact that TVB executive, Virginia Lok (???), held Aimee Chan and Ruco Chan in high esteem, thus giving Ruco a great chance in winning this year’s “Most Improved Male Artist Award,” he replied, “This year, more of my dramas were broadcast which allowed the audience to know me better, especially with the airing of The Other Truth "??". Since I have worked in the industry for so long, I just want to do my own part well. I truly have not thought about any awards.” As to whether he possessed confidence in winning, Ruco said, “I have never thought about it. In fact, I am happy to be nominated.”

Regarding Ms. Lok speaking highly of him, Ruco said, “I thank her for her praise. Two months ago, I signed a management contract with TVB, a company which I really wanted to sign with since the work arrangements have been very good. I am a person who goes with the flow. Working for so many years, aside from waiting for opportunities, I have encountered several talent scouts. Ms. Lok is one of my talent scouts; there are in fact many, including Producer Amy Wong (???), a producer who trusts me a lot.”

Translated by: Jayne @ JayneStars

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger