Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Michael Tse's facial features are complete, no need for plastic surgery

Michael Tse, Joyce Cheng, Alfred Hui and a group of 2011 music newcomers took part in the Metro Radio Dance with Love in the City Welcoming Christmas event. Recently a magazine said Michael's nose has changed and suspected he got plastic surgery. Regarding the rumor, Michael laughed: "How come I have been in the industry for 20 years, and it's only now that they are saying I got plastic surgery? Thanks all for the concern, I hope this is a compliment that I look better! I think it's because recently I got thinner!" Michael believes plastic surgery is common in today's society, but he claims his facial features are complete, so there is no need for plastic surgery. He said: "I fear after I do it, audience will not be able to recognize me and then I'll have to start my career all over again! That would be a big deal!"

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger