Monday, February 27, 2012

[News] Lee Hyori's belly fat draws attention



Sexy diva Lee Hyori and her belly fat has become a hot topc among netizens.

On February 26, screen captures from Lee Hyori’s appearance on the first episode of SBS’ "You & I" surfaced on online community board after the broadcast.

In the broadcast, Lee Hyori is seen dressed in a black-and-white patterned one-piece dress. Though the outfit was meant to display her sexy figure, viewers were drawn to the less-than-flattering display of her belly.

Netizens commented, "I guess even Lee Hyori is human", "I don’t really care about her back but I miss her pretty abs", "That kind of fold is natural on anyone" and "I am sure when she releases her new album she will be back with her perfect abs."

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger