Sunday, April 15, 2012

Joey Yung interested in participating 'Bride Wannabes' Celebrity version

This year, Joey Yung is 32 and still single, which makes her part of the 'Ladies Left Behind' (sing lui). She felt sympathetic for the whole 'Sing Lui' topic and even has interest in seeking help from experts to gain better understanding of her weaknesses and make improvements from there. However, she insisted that she is only out for 'Sale' and not a Sing Lui.

Joey just completed her stage performances in the U.S and Canada. The other night she attended The 16th CMA Awards and when she heard reporters mentioning the reality show Bride Wannabe, she immediately became alert. Although she wasn't in HK to watch the show, but many people around her are talking about it. Joey said: "I just went to get my nails done, and the manicurist said basically they are talking about us. ('Us' includes you?) I think she believes it does include me! I heard about one case and just felt it was so miserable!"

Joey doesn't have many rumors, the only known relationship she had was with Meter Chan. As her 'close friendship' with Denise Ho has led to speculations, asked if she minds being called a Sing Lui? She laughed: "What defines 'Sing Lui'? I'm not dating, but that doesn't mean I'm 'left behind', why does it need to sound so miserable! I'm just out for sale, love is unpredictable and I hold an optimistic and hopeful attitude. I won't lose hope, I have fire in my eyes!"

It was suggested that Joey participate in the Celebrity version of Bride Wannabe. She frankly said she's interested and will consider: "How did this topic get so hot? It is because we all have sympathetic resonance. I do not fear embarrassment, TVB can invite me. I've done blind dates before, I saw some of the conversations the psychologists had with the Sing Lui are quite heartwarming. I want to see what I can change too."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger