Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ruco Chan to 'pump' up the chest for the wild side of him

Aimee Chan, Ruco Chan, Selena Li and Raymond Wong attended the costume fitting for TVB new series (Love Exceeds Coastline ?????). Ruco was said to be at an advantage because he plays a pulmonologist doctor. Will he have to help Selena do CPR in the series? He laughed: "A doctor is professional, both men and women have to do it." Will you have a 'wild' side of you? Ruco said: "Why not? I have to do some training at home too. I'm currently 'pumping' up the chest, already have a 4-pack. Also there are a lot water activity scenes, so I must keep fit!"

It was rumored that Aimee and Moses Chan are getting married at the end of the year? Aimee denied once again and said it's not time yet. She laughed and said to take it slowly. When asked if Moses is rushed? She smiled: "Not as rushed as you all. (You and Moses were spotted shopping for everyday supplies?) No! I was just going to buy a dress, not everyday supplies. We aren't cohabiting. At this stage, we do not have plans for marriage yet. We're not there yet. For the future, I hope you all just focus on my performance instead. (Earlier it was said Li Zhongxi and Tsui Wing were pursing you in Hengdian?) They took great care of me. That's not fair to them because my Mandarin isn't good, so I'm very grateful to have them accompany me."

Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger