Sunday, May 20, 2012

'Rosy Business 3' plans to start next year, TVB two obstacles: Sheren Tang & Lee Tim Shing

Wayne Lai and Sheren Tang were crowned TV King and Queen and swept several other awards for their series Rosy Business and No Regrets. Due to the popularity, TVB intends to make a third installment Rosy Business 3. However, once Sheren completes Beauty at War, her contract with TVB will come to an end. Also, Ricky Wong has been actively trying to get her to move over to CTI by giving her a huge offer and a good script. Golden Producer Lee Tim Shing is planning to retire at the end of this year. For Rosy Business 3 to happen, TVB will have to get through these two obstacles first.

Whether if its Rosy Business, No Regrets, Chai Gau, '4th Mistress', Lau Sing or 'Miss Nine', it has all left deep impressions on audience. Although scriptwriter Cheung Wah Bui and producer Lee Tim Shing are no longer a golden team, in Tim Gor's new series Detective Columbo, he partners with Cheung's apprentice (Ip Kwong Yam). According to the behind-the-scenes crew, reveals that Ip is writing a more exquisite script than before and definitely does not lose to Cheung. Ip reveals on Weibo that there is already a general idea for Rosy Business 3 and he will do all he can to bring an all new featured series.

Wayne said: "I believe Tim Gor will still produce one series per year and can still physically handle that. If we do shoot Rosy 3, of course I hope Sheren can be part of it. The audience liked both part 1 and 2 because of our sparks and chemistry."

Sheren frankly said: "There isn't only one TV station that has approached me, but I still have a contract with TVB and still shooting Beauty at War, so I don't want to be in two different companies. I will first complete my work here and then consider. I've heard about Ricky Wong's offer, he is not weak. I'm not Wayne, I won't completely put it out of consideration. It's just now I am still with TVB and shooting a series with them, so I don't want to think too much and make it too complicated."

Tim Gor said: "Currently it is still very preliminary. I'm going to retire later this year, and by then I'll be 65 years old! (But TVB and the artists all want you to stay?) We will find out in June or July when I discuss with TVB. However, my health really can't handle it anymore. If I produce one series per year, that can work, and Rosy 3 will be one of them. Even if this series happens, it will probably be sometime next year because this time, we will have to go to Mainland for shooting. That requires a much longer period of time to prepare."

Source: Mingpao Weekly Issue#2271, TVBChannel
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger