Friday, June 22, 2012

Break ins at Ella Koon's brother company, Ella worried of his safety



Ella Koon and Kelvin Kwan attended the ALDO IFC store opening ceremony yesterday. Ella's elder brother (Jamis Koon) reveals on Weibo that the police came to his company with photos of criminals, advising everyone to be careful and clearly recognize the faces because they are the ones who broke into his company. Ella was unsure of what happened and she wasn't able to contact her brother. She just heard her brother say that there is someone who cheated his money. As her brother is not in the industry, she hopes the media will stop writing about him, he's already very pitiful.

Ella said her brother is having some financial issues, but it's not financial distress. Perhaps someone cheated his money, she is currently very worried that this issue may be life threatening. Ella hopes her brother can be more careful and play less with Weibo. When asked if she feels annoyed that she always has to respond for him? Ella denied: "My family is the most important asset, if something ever happens to my family, I would start attacking. It's not Man's duty to protect the family, it's Daughter's duty to protect the family. I'm a Cancer (zodiac), you can bad mouth me, I'm can handle it, but if it gets to my family, it's hard for me to control my feelings."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger