Monday, December 13, 2010

Justin Lo blamed shameless and sad that Japanese model implied secret relationship



Japanese model Rui Nakamura recently released an autobiography and will be coming to develop her career in HK for a few years. A Japanese magazine reported yesterday that there was one anonymous article in it describing two Hong Kong artists, also good brothers once had a secret relationship with Rui Nakamura. The content seem to imply that the two good brothers were Gary Cao and Justin Lo. Both of the suspects responded and reacted differently.

Gary Cao's record company responded: "I will not admit to criticisms by false reports, but if it affects Gary's image and reputation, then we will take legal action. Gary is recently busy with promotional work in Mainland. We have already contacted him about the issue, he just laughed after he heard it, and said he'll leave everything to his company to handle."

Yesterday Justin Lo was recording for JSG and came prepared to face the pursuing reporters. He was not anxious and responded: "This is not the first time that I'm borrowed by someone to get promotions. I have to use shameless and sad to describe this girl. (The girl your referring to is?) Rui Nakamura."

4th Time Used as Promotion

Justin admitted that he met Rui 3 years ago: "I only saw her two times, she is my friend's friend. I have no relationship with her. I don't know why she is dragging me into this, this time it is the 4th time I am borrowed by someone for promotions. (Why are they borrowing you for promotions?) I am easy! (Possibly because you often go out to play?) That's just in the past, I have changed now, I hope we don't talk about the past. Actually after so many times, I don't see it as anything big anymore, but I don't know why I have to respond for this type of person. Every time a girl comes out and talks about me, then I have to open a press conference to explain, then I'll be so busy! If I have to rely on her promotions and sell tickets, then why don't I just expose the news myself!"

Hope to marry Korean girlfriend next year

Justin and his Korean girlfriend has a stabled relationship, after the report came out, he told his girlfriend about it. He said: "I was afraid my famil, company and fans would be disappointed because of this. After my girlfriend knew about it, she was a bit unhappy, I already explained it to her, she believes me. (Will be even more cautious in the future?) I am already very cautious, I haven't been out for a long time, now I am very familiar with the auntie at the grocery street markets, I like to buy fish and go home to cook and make soup." He admitted: "To the public, it is difficult to change my 'playful' image, but as a 34 year old Cancer, I am starting to have a family, I hope to make it happen next year. I'm already game over! No, I mean I'm done playing!"

Take legal action? He helplessly said: "This is already the 4th time, if I wanted to sue, then I will sue all of them. The main reason is that I have no money!" Last night, Justin's performance was a little off and had to record all over again.


Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger