Monday, March 28, 2011

[NEWS] Kwanghee's recovery will take 4 weeks

user posted image

QUOTE
ZE:A's Hwang Kwanghee, recovery will take 4 weeks. "Fighting spirit... on painkillers"

ZE:A's member Hwang Kwanghee has an injury that will take 4 weeks to heal.

He lost his footing during the choreography practice for their first album title song "Here I am" and sprained his ankle ligaments.

Kwanghee said: "I'm just so sorry towards the members that I injured myself so early during promotions. I'm on the painkillers now and I'm taking part in the activities. I will do my best not to disturb the team!"

Star Empire's representative spoke on the matter: "We're upset by Kwanghee's unexpected injury but the members know each other the best while taking part in the activities. From now on, they will show even more hardworking selves."


Source: Sports Today
Translation: Nashirah@EmpireChildren


View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger