Friday, April 1, 2011

[News] 110401 Sangchu and Lee Hongki’s Prank on April Fools’ Day

type='html'>

Mighty Mouth’s Sangchu and FTIsland’s Lee Hongki played an April Fools’ Day joke, saying that they will be appearing on the MBC programme, ”Our Sunday Night – I’m a Singer”.

Sangchu left a message on his twitter at about 2am on 1st April, lying that, “I will be appearing on ‘I’m a Singer’. I received a call from the producer, saying that he’d watched me sing ‘Proposal’ on ‘Quiz to Change the World’. After giving much consideration, I’ve decided to appear on the programme to show everyone my inner soul. Please look forward to it!”

Being witty, Lee Hongki also lied by replying that, “Oh? Me too? Hyung, when are you appearing on the show? I’ll be appearing on April Fools’ Day!”

Fans responded by saying, “It’s a lie but… somehow we’re still looking forward to it?”, “This is not a lie but a dream~”.

On the other hand, Mighty Mouth has received lots of love from their fans with their 2nd regular album “Mighty Fresh” which was released earlier in January. Lee Hongki has been casted as the male lead for the TBS and MBS Japanese drama “Muscle Girl”.

Credit: Star News + ying1005@withtreasures


View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger