Friday, September 2, 2011

Sammi Cheng: Talking about Andy Hui again is so boring

Yesterday Sammi Cheng attended an event for fashion label Aquascutum as their spokesperson. When speaking of Sammi hurried over to Andy Hui's concert right after she got back to HK from Macau, she laughed and admitted: "I wasn't rushing, just working normally." She expressed she only enjoyed a third of the concert. Was Andy upset she only watched for a short time? She embarrassingly begged for mercy: "Help me! Don't talk about him. (Today your outfit for this fashion label event was chosen for you by Andy?) Not related to him, I choose my own clothing. We are always talking about Andy, so boring."

When speaking of Andy mentioning if Sammi or Dicky Cheung fell in the water together, he'll only rescue Sammi and not Dicky? Sammi laughed: "It's just from his heart, I don't want to talk about it anymore because this is never ending. Dicky Cheung made a huge scene this time! I hope everyone will give us some space. We hope to be together like a regular couple as much as possible. Aside from work, we still have our own private space." Dicky called her 'Mrs. On'? She said: "I cannot hear, not responding."

It was rumored the Mainland PRC Censorship issued a "limit order" on Hong Kong artists to participate in Mainland programs to avoid stealing jobs from local artists. Sammi expressed: "I am not worried, there will naturally be a door that opens. I also don't know the issue."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger