Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Raymond Lam avoids unnecessary trouble, don't touch social media

Yesterday afternoon Raymond Lam was in Whampoa in Guangdong harbor to take part in a dance contest as a guest judge. As for ex-lover Mavis Pan coming to HK to audition and attend events? He expressed: "I haven't kept in touch with her at all. I hope everything is going smoothly for her." When speaking of the many events happening around the Christmas holidays, reporters expressed ATV's Mr. Asia Contest 2011 was held last night. Raymond said he will be spending Christmas with his family and laughed: "I heard from friends that there was one contestant on Mr. Asia named Lam Fung (Arm Nuttakit Kotcha of Thailand), but I can't say too much about the other TV stations. (Someone had on a crystal swim trunks!) Haha, I can consider that for my concert next year."

When speaking of good friend Ron Ng's girlfriend Viann Zhang's 'bed photo' posted on Ron's Weibo earlier, Raymond laughed and said reporters will have to ask the people involved. However, he personally does not have an account on any of the social medias. He probably won't open one because fans and his manager will help him announce his schedule and whereabouts. Does he want to avoid all the unnecessary troubles? He said: "No, in fact I am just lazy, so I don't play with social media."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger