Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sonija Kwok admits pregnancy for first time: Vomiting with Happiness

Former Miss Hong Kong Sonija Kwok is experiencing double happiness. Recently she confirmed she is over 3 months pregnant, becoming an addition to another happy event in showbiz!

Sonija: "Life is like that, things that I didn't think would happen just happens. In the past, I really never thought I'll be having children that quickly. It was only after marriage, I started thinking about it and naturally I enter that stage in life. Before, my mom often rushed me: 'Daughter, you are not young anymore. If you don't have any children now, you will feel life lacks something spectacular. You'll be 38 next year, if you want to have a baby, then quickly!' The present me, I really have a baby. I have stepped into motherhood, feels quite interesting.

I never thought of how many children I want to have, wait until my baby comes into this world first before I decide! I still don't know how being a mother is like nor do I know if I can handle it! My husband has told me before that I should have a few more babies because he really wants a girl. He said girls will stick to the father more, but then I asked him what if the baby is a boy? He said he will like too. I personally don't mind at all. If I have a girl, I can help her dress up. If have a boy, he can protect me in the future.

Speaks in detail of changes in the body

When I found out that I was pregnant, my husband wasn't in HK. I called him to notify him, he was so happy. He even kept saying the baby must be a girl! I said don't say that, if the baby is a boy then he'll be very disappointed. In the early stages of pregnancy, I often felt unwell and always vomiting. It was such a difficult time having to vomit all the time. If I stay in a loud place, I would start sweating severely! Also, I don't know if this is due to the hormonal changes, but after I became pregnant, I don't have patience at all. Luckily, I have pretty good appetite, especially like to eat sour and salty foods. Although my husband is in China for long periods of time due to work, my mom is here to take good care of me. She's always making me soup. I really feel I am in such a happy life.

Every pregnant woman greatly anticipates that moment when they are getting their ultrasound. It feels so fantastic! I feel my own heartbeat and that there is something inside moving, it feels so interesting! I think when my baby is born, I definitely won't be able to hold in my emotions, I'll be so emotional I'll cry. I temporarily plan to have my baby via C-section because I'm afraid I won't have enough strength to push baby out. Haha! In the past, I saw women giving birth on TV, so painful and so difficult. Mothers are truly the greatest of all.

New stage in life, no desires

My husband will be back in HK to accompany me once he's finish with his current jobs. Then later, we will be going back to China to spend the new year. I already told him to take a few months off before I go into labor to accompany me. After I have my baby, I will continue to work. In fact, when one gets to the stage of life that I'm in, they don't want to fight for anything. Just hope to live life comfortably. There was a period in time that I didn't sleep for 3 days, 3 nights. Nowadays, I'm really experiencing a different phase in life. It is because of my baby that I declined several series, losing 7 figures. Initially there was an upcoming series that I had the opportunity to collaborate with my husband since I had to be a female fighter, but now I can't shoot it. Although I lost 7 figures, I feel its all worth it because this is a happy moment in life. I feel very happy.

Before, people asked if my relationship with my husband would be affected if we are in two different places? I'm not afraid! From the start, we were always away from each other, so when we meet we would be particularly happier. Sometimes I would go to Mainland to visit him and when I get back to HK, I really like the being alone life. He completely trusts me, the most important is trust in a relationship. If I can't get a hold of him through the phone, I won't be afraid, it's like a kite, run and release. Each individual needs their own freedom."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger