Tuesday, January 31, 2012

GEM enjoys the 'God-Interaction' Love, hopes to marry in two years


This year, 20 year old GEM marks her third year in the industry. Not too long ago, GEM hoped to be married by age 25. Since she met Taiwanese singer Yoga Lin, the two's long-distance relationship is blocked by a heavy barrier. GEM have also been suffering from criticisms and verbal attacks by Yoga's fans. She was so frightened, she didn't dare to mention him again. After GEM was baptized, she experienced God's enlightenment and now she longs to set foot on marriage by age 22 and make her lifelong promise.

(GEM speaks...)

In the past, I thought love was no matter what, my boyfriend would accommodate me -- drop me off and pick me up; even if he doesn't like the gift I gave him, he won't show it; I also want him to talk to me on the phone every night; on holidays, he must set aside time for me; Valentine's Day he must celebrate with me. He doesn't have to say "I Love You", but his actions must show that he cares about me and really does love me. If I gave him 100% of my love, and he gives me back only 20%, I would feel it's unfair and he's definitely a bad man. I would feel discouraged and won't love him again. So, that's why I always argued with my ex-boyfriend over some small matters!

Last September, I was baptized. When I officially got to know Jesus' altruistic love, I understood what love really was. It is not about what you get in return or the contributions; not about receiving gifts from boyfriend and so I have to give one back. It is, you give the gift to him purely because you love him. No matter if he likes the gift or not, you will still be happy to have gave it to him because this represents the love, you have for him. I learned how to go love a person, that it's not about what you get in return, but it depends on the contributions made from the heart. So as a girlfriend, the smart thing to do is don't ask your boyfriend to contribute anything, don't ask him to talk to you on the phone, then he will think his girlfriend is very good and will naturally spend more time with you. My first love was at age 15, and up until now, I have had 3 boyfriends. I have never done quick relationships, I think people who do that can't put out true feelings. I personally admit that I am a good girlfriend because I'm faithful.

Trying to get publicity criticisms

Since that incident with Yoga Lin, I am really scared because even now, his Taiwan and Mainland fans are still madly criticizing me. I often get criticized by people that I'm trying to get publicity, such misery! I personally just want to concentrate on my music, never have I made up gossips and news. In the past, all the rumors I had with William Chan and Justin Lo are fake! Hong Kong reporters watched me grow from when I was 16 and 17 years old, they know what type of person I am. However, the press from other areas do not know, so I am very scared. Later, I didn't dare to mention him (Yoga) anymore. I hope everyone can leave some space for me to handle it. After all, I will never, ever in my life, use my relationship to get publicity.

I feel a long-distance relationship is just like interacting with God. I handle it well myself, although I can't see God, can't speak to him, can't embrace him, but we can spiritually communicate, I feel it's very close. My current views on love changed, he does not necessarily have to be in front of me, just as long as I'm willing to take the time, then I can maintain the relationship. I feel that when talking to my boyfriend on the phone, it feels as if I'm praying to God. I do not need to see him, its love that does not get influenced by the environment. That is my current love life.

Identify Lifelong Partner

Currently, I only have one requirement for my partner, he must be Christian. I really want my boyfriend to know how to love me after he has God. Also, I see many Christian couples that get along very happily, so my greatest hope is for my boyfriend to be a Christian.

In the past, I hoped to be married by age 25, but now I want to marry at 22! I often think I'll definitely be very happy after marriage and that he's definitely my lifelong partner. I asked Jesus once: "Am I going to marry this person?" The seal God gave me really makes me feel at ease, this seal I cannot say right now, but I will tell everyone when I get married. Although God didn't tell me when I'm going to be married, but I just hope by age 22. No matter who God arranges me to be with, he will definitely be the best person. As for if my Mr. Right has already appeared? I cannot say now. If it isn't him, then that be real awkward! Haha.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger