Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ron Ng's mother rushes him to buy a home; Linda Chung no fear of limelight stolen by Mandy Wong

Ron Ng and Linda Chung have great confidence for their series L'Escargot. Ron expressed the script is one of his top three favorites among all the series he's film in the last ten years.

Ron expressed when he was young, he lived in a 400 square feet home with his family before. He said: "I slept in the living room when I was young, but that time life was great, I always go out to the hallway to play ball and table tennis. Kids nowadays have so many video games to play with, such a luxurious life." When reporters teased they thought his family was rich, Ron became tense and said: "Of course not, did you get the wrong person! (It's Raymond Lam?) All he plays with are model [toys]."

Ron said his mother's greatest wish is when he's able to buy his own house, and does not hope he rents. Ron said: "The best is to live with my mother. When I get home from work, I get to have good soup and a nice dinner. For lunch, I get a nice lunchbox. There was a period of time when my mom had to go help my sister babysit, I felt so meaningless that time, had to rely on my domestic worker and only had noodles. (Get yourself a wife!) I'm not at an marriageable age yet, still have to buy a house and earn more money."

Linda is very happy to hear L'Escargot is getting positive response. She is also very happy that Mandy Wong as "Kwan Yee So" is rising in popularity from this role. "She is an artist with high flexibility, but I am not afraid she will steal my limelight. I just hope the series can touch audiences' hearts. Of course the best is that every character gets popular."

Mandy gets yelled at on the streets

"Kwan Yee So" Mandy's popularity has been on the rise, yesterday she accepted Metro Radio's interview and when asked if she gets yelled at on the streets? She laughed: "Yeah, I have been yelled at before. When I go to a place with lots of people, some would scold me and ask why is my character so dislikeable? However, there are also many of my seniors like Power Chan and Raymond Cho that have praised I did well."

Regarding the Ron and Linda breakup scene in L'Escargot said to have been a complete ripoff of Raymond Lam and Tavia Yeung's breakup scene in The Mysteries of Love? Mandy said breakups are often conveyed by crying, so she does not feel its plagiarism.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger