Friday, March 23, 2012

[Audio] Baek Ji Young and ALi release OST for "Rooftop Prince"



The queen of OST, Baek Ji Young, participated in the OST for the new drama "Rooftop Prince."

Baek Ji Young released the single "After A Long Time", the new OST which will be used as the song that describes the love relationship of "Rooftop Prince" between JYJ's Park Yoochun and Han Ji Min.

The singer expressed her gratitude by saying, "I participated in the OST production because of the OST producer from the ‘Secret Garden’. I also find the script interesting with a cheerful story, so I am confident with my choice. It’s different from other dramas. I’m really glad that I had the opportunity to sing an OST for a drama that is both moving and interesting."

In addition, singer ALi, who rose to fame through KBS2's TV show "Immortal Song 2", also participated in the OST and released the single "Hurt."

Check out the tracks below!







View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger