Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sharon Chan uses self-hypnotism to get into the gentle and beautiful role



Sharon Chan, known as the 'Sexy Legs Goddess', plays legend's most beautiful woman 'Ha Ying Chun' in TVB series Queens of Diamonds and Hearts. Sharon had always possessed a straightforward and tomboy personality, therefore its a challenge for her when she has to act gentle and soft on screen. It turns out she had to hypnotize herself to play the 'Ha Ying Chun' role, Sharon said: "Each time before I start working, I tell myself that I am the most beautiful woman in the world, often hypnotizing myself! That beauty is the type that makes men fall heads over heels. It is then when I can display confidence and get into character."

In the series, Sharon and Roger Kwok have a few intimate bathing scenes. They were filming in the winter, and although they used hot water, the filming was still quite difficult! She said: "For one scene, I had to be soaked in the water for 1-2 hours. Aside from almost fainting from the heat, the skin on my feet gets all wrinkled. I also have a lot of scenes where I have to show my legs, I hope [viewers] won't catch my wrinkled skin!"

Sharon won the 'Best Supporting Actress Award' for her role in Ghetto Justice, but this time she's in a comedy series. Both series have different challenges. She said: "Comparing the two series, I think the comedy series this time is much more challenging because comedies are harder to master. When I start working, I have to steal some tips from Roger." After becoming Best Supporting Actress, Sharon's tides rises as well: "After I got the award, many places asked me to do stage performances and I also got a pay raise too."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forums

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger