Saturday, March 17, 2012

Joey Yung willing refer Kay Tse to join EEG

The other night, Joey Yung attended the Porsche 911 car show and party and performed three songs. Joey currently owns three cars, which is enough to fulfill her everyday needs. When speaking of her driving skills, Joey said: "Driving is a pleasure to me, I'm pretty ok at driving. Because I'm often sitting in my company's car for work, so I require myself to do some driving from time to time to avoid getting rusty at it. (Have you done speeding before?) I'm very safe. If I drank or went to a party, I won't drive. (Have you been provoked by the car next to you before?) Yes because they recognize me. I would drive slowly to piss them off. I don't like that kind of provoking. I don't have tinted windows, so people can easily see me." She also expressed she had never received a car as a gift from anyone, just got a license plate from her boss Albert Yeung.

It was reported that Kay Tse terminated the contract with her record label (Universal) for HK$4 million. Will Joey refer Kay to EEG? She generously said: "Sure, if EEG has interest to sign with a person that can sing. (Not afraid she'll be a threat to you?) Of course I'm not afraid if I'm going to refer her. I really admire those who can sing. When she debuted, I already thought she had a beautiful voice. If she really does join my company, I can help her make the connection. (Will you take initiative?) I won't get in between unless there is interest from either party. I don't know where she's going, but I will send my blessings for her."

Towards Joey's sincerity, Kay expressed over the phone: "As a singer, I do hope to be given more space to make good music. Of course I do hope one day, there will be freedom and no boundary collaborations."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger