Thursday, May 17, 2012

[NEWS] IU thanks fans for birthday presents



Singer IU, who recently celebrated her 20th birthday, thanked her fans for sending lots of birthday presents.

On May 13th, prior to her birthday, IU posted on her official fan cafe, “Thank you for the gifts.”

She added, “So many presents. Just unwrapping them with unni took 1 hour. keke Bbuggu and I seem to be the most excited ones. Thank you everyone~ I think I should give you guys something too. What would be good? Ah.. it's not even my birthdy yet, but it already feels like it is! Thanks everyone. I'll definitely repay you guys! keke”

IU also uploaded some proof-shot showing the number of presents she had received during the SBS ‘Inkigayo’ recording. One photo of her puppy included a bubble caption saying, “I'm satisfied”, amusing the fans.






Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger