Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ekin Cheng: Marry Yoyo Mung before Dooms Day





 Charlene Choi (Ah Sa), Ekin Cheng and Joyce Cheng attended the promotional event for their new film My Sassy Hubby (My Wife Is 18 sequel). Recently it has been rumored again that Ekin is planning to marry girlfriend Yoyo Mung in January 2013. However, Ekin denied and said the date is wrong. He disclosed he'll be married before Dooms Day, apparently implying that he plans for marriage within this year.

Ex-girlfriend Gigi Leung publicly congratulated him on the rumored marriage, and expressed she hopes to see him married soon. Ekin laughed: "I hope so too, but I'm not getting married. Wait until I actually do get marry, then congratulate me again." He also said he hasn't been pressured by the rumor, "Frequently mentioning it will spoil plans. I have plans? No, I just don't want people to think I'm trying to get publicity." Asked when he's going to get married then? Ekin said: "Before Dooms Day, I'll let everyone know. (Dooms Day is on December 21st, are you implying you'll be married within this year?) Dec 21st is not Dooms Day." Asked if he wants his marriage to be in HK or overseas? He said its a different world now. Ekin's manager expressed Ekin won't have time for marriage until next year because there are a lot of schedule conflicts.

Ah Sa said she just went through a divorce and won't be getting married again that fast. She also expressed the last time she collaborated with Ekin in My Wife is 18 was 10 years ago and in between they rarely kept in touch, but collaborating again this time really does feel like they have lived together for 10 years.

Joyce appeared at the promotion exposing her career line, she laughed and said My Sassy Hubby is the first film where she got the most screen time, so it's a grand occasion for her. Asked about Father's Day? She hasn't thought of how she would celebrate with her father Adam Cheng nor does she has any idea on what gift to get him.


Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger