Saturday, June 16, 2012

Fala Chen: How can I be a Big Sister?



Yesterday Fala Chen attended a RTHK event with Elanne Kong. Previously Fala messed up on her live singing performance on JSG, and this time she performs her song live once again, still appearing nervous, but she's still satisfied with the performance. She said: "I can still improve. Also, I have been taking lessons all long, there is no limit to learning." It was reported that Kay Tse signed a HK$2 million contract and joins her company Stars Shine to compete for the Big Sister position with her? Fala said: "How can I be qualified to compete for Big Sister? Behind Joyce Cheng and Elanne Kong, I am still a newcomer. In fact, it's not bad being a little sister, I'm still young."

It was rumored Fala's boyfriend, Neway Prince, Sit Sai Hung is the secret owner of Stars Shine, but Fala said that's an enormous misunderstanding. "I am just a small singer that TVB outsourced. Stars Shine's boss is very low-profile, I never even met him before."

Elanne appeared in a short dress, but when sitting down she carelessly reveals her white undies. When her colleague, below the stage, hinted for her to cover up, she quickly got up. Reporters teased she defeated Fala? She said: "No, her long dress is pretty too. (Rumored Kay is joining your company as Big Sister?) There isn't any Big Sister or anything in our company."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger