Sunday, July 15, 2012

[NEWS] SISTAR’s Bora shares sad story behind kimchi stew



SISTAR member Bora revealed a very special story about kimchi stew.

On the episode of KBS2TV ‘Happy Together 3’ that aired on July 12th, SISTAR’s Bora and Dasom appeared as guests on the show. In the “Midnight Snack” segment, Bora revealed, “One day when I was home alone with my father, I made him kimchi stew for the first time. He ate it so deliciously that he ate it until the bowl was clean.

To this MC Park Misun asked Bora, “Do you make it for your father often?” Bora paused for a second before replying, “My father passed away.”

She then added, “My father wasn’t able to see me debut. I think the only thing that I have done for him was make kimchi stew.”


Source: Naver

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger