Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Carina Lau suffers 20 hours without rest, due to Donnie Yen?

type='html'>


Carina Lau is recently busy shooting for Pegasus Motion Picture's All Well, Ends Well 2011. She expressed that for 20 hours she did not rest and implied that it is due to having to rush the scenes with Donnie Yen. Yesterday, Carina, Donnie, Louis Koo, Maggie Lee, Ciwi Lam, Irene Wong and producer Wong Bak Ming attended the movie's press conference. Cecilia Cheung did not attend because she was sick. Carina Lau said: "I was thinking for a long time last night, I can't be suffering like this. I can handle it, but I'm afraid the results won't turn out good. Not enough sleep, lack of oxygen, luckily the dialogue is very funny, so I can laugh."

Asked if it was because of Donnie's several movies scheduled that are overlapping that cause the rush? Carina said: "Should be, definitely rushing him, it's a busy period for him. I am actually not that busy." Donnie explained: "In fact, my schedule is not overlapped, it's just one movie after another. This year it's only 3 movies, not counting the one I'm starting tomorrow." After Carina heard this, she said: "Huh? Another one? Exactly like that. Really have to calculate the overtime money."

Seeing this, Donnie did some sweet talking: "Actually Carina Jeh is a very good actress, very playful, pretty and young. It's rare for her to accept filming movies." Carina replied: "Thank you for picking me!"



Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger