Friday, November 26, 2010

Mak Bau suffered and once thought of giving up


Recently, Evergreen Mak (Mak Bau) has increased his popularity based on his character Fei Fan Gor in the series (No Regrets). Yesterday he accepted Eileen Cha's interview and revealed that he did not expect the character to be liked by the audiences, he said, "The character is very irritating, I didn't expect that so many people will like it." Mak Bau who has suffered for many years in the entertainment circle admitted that he once thought of givin up, he said, "It's very difficult to earn money in this industry, in the earlier years, mummy, younger brother were ill, I also had to take care of my children and wife, it was very stressful, I once thought of changing job." Mak Bau expressed that he once suggested to his wife to rent a house to stay, he said, "I told her why not we rent a house, change my son and daughter to a school that didn't need to pay fees, that time my wife said :It's okay, it doesn't matter where the four of us will shift to." (Have confidence in getting the Best Supporting Actor award?) " Take it easy, enjoy the present."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger