Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tavia Yeung earns money during Christmas


Yesterday Tavia Yeung, Mia and Jeana attended a mall's Christmas party. Regarding Felix Wong who was not satisfied with TVB for being neglected, Tavia Yeung immediately spoke good words, "Wah Gor don't be angry! I am watching Gun Metal Grey! I personally invite you to come on the 5th of next month for awards presentation." Regarding the reason of Felix who did not have any performance hence not being invited for gala show, Tavia Yeung who was in the similar situation said, "I went was just for the prize draw, but unfortunately I wasn't picked! I also purposely appeared in "Sai Lei Mui's" dressing, at the same time I could pull some votes." Tavia also expressed that she has finished filmin her new series and would have the chance to earn more money during Christmas, leaving relationship matters at the side for now.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger