Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Charmaine Sheh disappointed, Moses Chan won audience heart



The night before, Moses Chan lost "My Favourite Male Character" award,and was said to have won the 'pork award' Best Professional Performance Award", even he did not understand why he got the award, no wonder he expressed that he lost the award, but more importantly he won audience hearts. As for Charmaine Sheh, she expressed that she feels disappointed and hopes that next year's results can satisfy people!

Having so many TV fans supporting him for "My Favourite TV Male Character" Moses accepted a phone interview and expressed that he knows a lot of people support him, he is happy and touched: "Most touching was receiving text messages even if I didn't win the award, received even more messages than when I got the award. It's not important to lose the award, but winning audience hearts is the happiest." Asked if rumored girlfriend Bernice Liu has given him support? He said: "Yes! Yes!"

Coffee as a metaphor

Moses used 'coffee theory' as a metaphor, he expressed that he enjoys the process of brewing coffee, although it may not suit everyone's taste, still can move everyone: "The cup of coffee may not be liked by everyone, but I will keep on insisting, hope to make a cup of coffee that everyone will like." Moses also said that filming Can't Buy Me Love already benefited a lot: "Getting awards and filming advertisements outside is already won half the word win. Of course, if I get the award it is even more perfect."

About the "best Professional Performance Award", Moses was clueless as well: I don't understand why this award was presented to me, was voted by insiders, well winning an award and being able to go on stage to give a thank you speech is already good enough, treat the award as a piece of candy."

Winning "My Favourite TV Female Character Award" Charmaine Sheh flew back to Wuxi to continue filming, the crew there celebrated for her! When speaking of the controversy of the awards, Charmaine said over the phone: "Everything has been decided, it is a fact that cannot be changed, I hope next year the results will satisfy people!" (From TVB Weekly #702) The other night at the ceremony, when the "My Favourite TV Male Character Award" was about to be presented, Charmaine looked at the screen and shouted: "Ah Mo! (Moses)." As she did not win with her partner Moses, the award went to Raymond Lam instead, Charmaine is just as happy for him: Ah Mo is my partner in CBML, of course I have to support him, but Ah Fung (Raymond) getting the award, I am just as happy, he's my good buddy." Charmaine also expressed that she was even happier than winning her own award when CBML's producer Miu Siu Ching won Best Series

(From TVB Weekly #702) About losing the Best Actress award, Charmaine has participated in several years of award ceremonies and is not unhappy: "I am a little disappointed for not winning Best Actress but I won't be unhappy, every year there are many good artists, there are only a few who can win awards, so I will not give too much pressure to myself. Every role I will try my best to do, also it is important to have audience support. I will continue to work hard and look forward."


Source: The Sun, TVb Weekly Issue #702
Translator: aZnangel@AEU

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger