Wednesday, December 8, 2010

TVB Weekly Issue 702: TVB Anniversary Awards 2010

Charmaine:

Love Mum Best!- The fight for TV Queen has always been between Charmaine and Sheren and it ended on an equal stage, each getting one award. Charmaine is very happy to have won this award as third princess is her very own favourite character. " Third Princess is my favourite character. With the audience also having a liking for her, I am very happy. Thanks to the bunch of artistes, lighting and make-up artistes and all back stage staff etc. Also, I took a long time persuading my mum before she agreed to come today. This is the first time she's seeing me receive my award live. I think career and family are equally important. I really want to tell my mum she's always my favourite character."

There's still a long way to go!- When Charmaine was at the backstage doing her interview, it was the time for awarding of the favourite male character and she looked at the big screen screaming:' Ah Mo aka Moses!". Although in the end, the award landed in Raymond Lam's hands, Charmaine is equally happy for him. "Moses is my partner in CBML, I will definitely support him. But I am equally elated that Raymond Lam won, he's an old pal." With regards to having lost out for the best female lead award, Charmaine, who has attended numerous award ceremonies will not be unhappy. " Not managing the win, there's a tinge of disappointment but I will not be unhappy. There are many good artistes yearly but only a couple can win the awards. Therefore, I will not give myself too much pressure. I will do my best for every role, and the most important thing is to have the support of the audience. I will continue to do my best."

Raymond:

The Prince Charming- The first to win an award (tvb.com popularity award), Raymond seems surprised at it and with the flow, he won a second award, the favorite male character, being happy and satisfied. " Really very happy. I really like this chacter as Kingsley this character is designed to be the dream man of all girls, it is of prince charming feeling. And Tavia's character is cinderella, the whole story is like a fairytale. The serial has also created many classic scenes, for example the scene at the Harbour where Tavia talked about (some chemistry term). Thanks a lot to the scriptwriting group for giving me such a nice character to build on and JiaHaoGe for giving me the chances to act as Alfred, 'house' steward and now Kingsley."

Still need to go further!- This year and 2008, Raymond has gotten two awards and he's brimming with happiness. " These two awards are very important to me. Every year, I aim to act characters that can leave an impression on the audience. This year's Kingsley has done it, being the topic of the audience , I feel that I have already produce a good result to myself. Now that I am into all three directions (act, sing, movie), I still need to improve, hoping that I can juggle my time nicely. I would like to thank Miss Lok and my manager, Candy Ma. All my work schedule is arranged by them, everyone has worked hard. As I always have to fly around, they can still manage to arrange everything appropriately, really very impressive."

Translated by: Charray & All Things TVB

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger