Sunday, June 5, 2011

Eric Tsang takes a group of artists to Japan for 'Super Trio' special to stimulate the Japanese economy

The Japanese large earthquake on March 11, 2011 led to a radiation crisis and greatly impacted the tourism industry. The country turns into an economic depression. To help with the tourism, Japan Tourism invited 'Super Trio Leader' Eric Tsang and a group of artists to shoot a two week special in Tokyo and Osaka in order to stimulate the economy! The group is scheduled to depart on the 19th (of June). Eric represents the Hong Kong Artist Association to launch the disaster relief night. Besides 'reviving' the already ended show Super Trio, Eric also fearlessly challenges the 'Super Spicy Sushi Who Should Eat' with no fear of the raw fish! However, many artists refused to eat the the fish due to the yellow travel warning that was issued in Japan. Producer Chan Chi Kau said: "There is only 2 weeks left before the departure, and the group is on a tight schedule too, there is a really a challenge!"

It was seen that Eric, who is currently not in HK, greatly took out his 'friendship card' inviting Timmy Hung, Chin Ka Lok, King Kong, Macy Chan, Meini Cheung and Angela Tong as the guests. Currently in Mainland, Timmy said: "Eric did ask me, in order to support him I am trying my best to make time on my schedule! I am not worried about the radiation, since just die and there's no sickness!" Macy said: "I am not afraid of radiation. My greatest fear is I can't go! I will eat whatever there is when I get there, and go on a shopping spree too to stimulate the economy!" King Kong said: "I am not afraid of dying, I am so strong!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU




View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger