Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Vincent Wong & Yoyo Chen photographed getting intimate, Yoyo: It's like being raped






Spoiler: May contain explicit images.  Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 image 4 Image 5

Vincent Wong and Yoyo Chen have been dating for several years. The day before, a magazine (FACE) photographed the couple being intimate in the Wong residence. Vincent said: "I am not happy, very helpless. I only had the window open because there's a hill across my house, next time I will be more careful. (Will you take legal action?) Discuss with my company first." Asked if he's cohabiting with Yoyo? Vincent said that his girlfriend occasionally stays over night at his house.

Yoyo expressed that she was feeling quite emotional, and was stuttering when she did her interview. She frankly said that it feels like being raped: "I am feeling very unhappy because it is private property and we get photographed. That is beyond limits, like we got raped or someone photographing under a girl's skirt. However, I didn't cry, just feel pitiful. In the future, we will have to close the windows and can't be in the light."


Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @
AEU

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger