Sunday, June 5, 2011

JJ Jia directly asks Myolie Wu: Are You Bullying Me?

TVB show The Magic Ring often invites young guests and last night the recording of the final episode took place. The guest were the ones with beautiful body figures, Samantha Ko, JJ Jia and Koni Lui. Earlier it was reported that while shooting for TVB new series Yuefu Hidden Dragon, JJ was bullied by her co-star Myolie Wu and have been feeling unhappy. JJ even complained on Weibo. Towards this, JJ clarifies that the Weibo post was about her mother's small accident while coming to HK and denies the rumors that she's bullied by Myolie. She said: "Although I am not very good friends with her, we are very polite with one another. I don't know why there are such reports. I even went to asked Myolie if she's trying to bully me, she said no. (Are you afraid she will yell at you?) Before I saw her, she talked to me about it too. I'm not coming back to TVB just because I want news like this!" Also, it was said because of JJ's management, TVB boss Chan Kwok Keung is boycotting her, she said: "Let me have a living path to go on, whatever I do I get talked about."

Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU




View the Original article

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger