Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Anita Yuen discusses contract terms, does not want her husband as co-star



Yesterday Anita Yuen attended a charity event, and when speaking of the recent 'poaching' crisis, she has been viewed as a secret target. It turns out Anita does have interactions with TVB, but unfortunately there have not been any further plans. Anita said: "They come and discuss with me occasionally. I am currently freelance and still haven't decided on anything yet. Aside from the favorable price and attractive script, the co-stars are also very important, must be handsome guys. However, I don't want to co-star with Mr. Cheung (Chilam Cheung) because I already see him day and night. Unless the price really is extremely tempting, I won't do it because we collaborated once before and it did not go well. Even friends who I am too familiar with, it won't be too good either. Just like Jordan Chan, if we shoot argument scenes, we end up not getting along for real."

Anita hopes to create sparks with Felix Wong and does not fear of his 'explosive' personality. She said: "We had several opportunities to collaborate before, I just feel his explosive personality is actually just because he has expectations. I fear sloppy and not serious co-stars the most."

Source: Mingpao
Translator: aZnangel @ AEU

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger