Wednesday, September 28, 2011

[NEWS] Kwangmin showing his new hair


At September 26, Kwangmin through Boyfriend official twitter, tweeted "I'm transformed! How is it? Your eyes staring at me at me~ your eyelashes steal my heart. (I'm) your man~! Boyfriend Coming Soon!" and posted a pic with his new hair.

With white jacket and jeans the picture showing an attractiveness of Kwangmin.
The fans responded "You just cut your hair but you really look like a man", "The apperance of god", "My eyes only look at you, Now I can take a good rest"

Meanwhile, Boyfriend is preparing their second single.


Source :: Nate News
Translated by fvna- @ BNATION!


View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger