Monday, September 5, 2011

Ella puts career first before relationship, always late

Ella Koon yesterday appeared at a Mid Autumn lanterns event. Previous years Ella disliked eating mooncakes, however, recent it seems that her tastes have changed as she like tucking into mooncakes. She smiled and said: “Even before the festival, I had already eaten a lot of mooncakes, I love eating the yoke but worried about the gaining weight so I have to control myself now.” Asked if Ella intends to spend Mid Autumn Festival with boyfriend, she responded: “Being in showbiz, if there is work over these festivals, it is better to work it.” (Will your boyfriend get annoyed?)”He never complained. Being the other half of an artist, you have to bear with it because of our job. He arranged to meet but I always have to arrive late so I am grateful for his tolerance.” Ella also revealed that once her boyfriend had meet her for dinner after her work but had to sit there waiting for over 2 hours.

Yesterday Ella returned to Hong Kong from Hangzhou, it was revealed that one of Ella’s new songs has been band from the mainland. Ella said: “I have shocked by this news. I do not understand because there is nothing wrong with the lyrics and they band it. It is very disappointing. There is no opportunity for me to pursue my music career in the Mainland yet. We are the same country, same people so I do not know why.”

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: Elvina Chang @ TVB News World


View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger