Wednesday, September 7, 2011

G.E.M announces good news: I'm married (a joke)




G.E.M's GET EVERYBODY MOVING CONCERT 2011 part 2 is held this Friday and Saturday. Compared to part 1, there were some changes made to certain parts of the concert this year. Currently busy rehearsing, GEM recently learned that her loyal fan (Angel), who suffers from a rare muscle tumor condition, was disappointed that she wasn't able to buy a ticket because on the day the tickets went on sale, she had be at the hospital for treatment. Yesterday GEM especially invited Angel to meet her at Hong Kong Coliseum and got in touch with the sponsor to leave a ticket for her.

GEM said: "When I saw Angel's condition, I realized that my problems isn't so big after all. I'm always troubled by such small matters, but in fact there are many people in this world who are experiencing much more difficult problems!" Earlier GEM recorded a special video clip to support Angel while she undergo medical treatment. Angel said frankly that GEM gave her a lot of encouragement.

On GEM's right index finger, she had a 'wedding ring' on. She happily reveals that she just got married. She said: "Yesterday I married God and this is the wedding ring. A few days ago, when I was rehearsing with my band, I suddenly felt that if I could sing to God, how great would that be? Then I decided to ask a priest to baptize me. So happy!" When asked if she'll invite boyfriend Yoga Lin to the concert? She laughed: "I'm already married, why still asking about a boyfriend?"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger