Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wong Hei: “I Will Never Get Married In My Lifetime!”

Caption: Wong Hei shopping with good friend, Ming Jai.

Wong Hei’s (??) love life has often been a discussion topic. His significant other was exposed by the media as cohabitation partner, “Cousin” Ming Jai. Surprisingly, several years ago, Wong Hei’s ex-girlfriend was revealed to be DJ Kawaii. As to whether Wong Hei loved men or women, he was reluctant in clarifying the matter. Disagreeing with traditional marriage concepts, Wong Hei professed that he will not marry for the rest of his life!

Wong Hei revealed, “I am already 44-years-old. My mother did not ask me whether I will get married or not, since I have already ‘announced’ that I have no intention of getting married. In modern society, not everyone needs to get married. I have to admit that I advocate the ‘polygamous’ system while modern society pursues a monogamous marriage. Due to modern lifestyles, there are many problems in how people interact with each other. In a one-to-one [relationship], there is no way to divert one’s attention. When you see your partner gaining weight and losing hair, the other half has no choice; it is not easy to travel through an entire lifetime in a one-to-one arrangement!

Not To Be Deceived By A Love Story

“Today’s information systems are rich and developed, offering many variables for people to choose. Men can pair with women, men can pair with men, and women pair with women. Who will I pair with? Ha ha…. I can only say that I have two cats (to accompany me). However, I understand the importance of communication between two living beings. Do not be deceived by a love story. The person you are living with is not the person you love. The illusion of the person you love may deliver a certain impression. However, whether two people can love each other is dependent on whether they can share the sweet, sour, bitter, and spicy aspects of life.

“To see whether ‘love’ can exist in harmony, you have to see whether the other person will remain with you should you lose a leg or arm. Good things may not happen in life. Everyone is powerless to change some personal habits. I would regard [the person] as a sick patient. Let me ask you, would you start counting the issues with a patient? If you can ‘cure’ him, then that is another matter. Otherwise, do not intend to change him/her. If he goes to the bathroom and does not flush the toilet, you flush it for him! Even if you blame him for snoring, you should accept it because he does not want to be this way…. Always focus on positive thinking; if you gather your strength collectively, wouldn’t it be better to open up a better future together? This is a tolerant attitude and I am the object of such tolerance!

A Thousand Years’ Effort To Sleep On the Same Pillow

“In life, many small and large matters are realized through love, in which love is accumulated and then reflected upon, and where processes can be sustained in the presence of love. In exercising today’s marriages, a pair of newlyweds make commitments to each other under the presence of a multitude of seated family members and friends. They are driven too much by a formal objective and stay together due to a promise. If there were no promise, then does that mean you do not have the condition to love?

“Have you ever considered why your partner sleeps by your side? As the old saying goes: ‘a hundred years’ efforts is required to cross in the same ferryboat; a thousand years effort is required to sleep on the same pillow’ [it takes a long time to match romantic fates and thus a marriage should be cherished ???????,???????]. As a modern man, I will say, ‘Even if you have a 10,000 square feet mansion, it is incomparable to having someone wait for you to come home to a 100 square feet suite.’ Who is the person sleeping next to me? I will not tell you!”

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: Jayne @ JayneStars

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger