Friday, February 17, 2012

Elaine Yiu gets sexually harassed while being a 'beer girl'

Yesterday Elaine Yiu was a guest on Evergreen Mak and Whitney Hui's hosted program. Elaine appeared in a restaurant manager costume and revealed she once worked as a 'beer girl'. She said: "I didn't have to wear a mini skirt, but one time a foreigner touched my PatPat (butt), after touching he was even smiling!" Elaine was shaking in anger, she expressed she spoke up too: "I told him if he continues to act this way, then I will call the police. However, he then took out his phone and gave it to me to call. In the end, I wanted to avoid troubles, so I just left him alone!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger