Thursday, February 16, 2012

Twins promote their new album, Ah Gil denies rumors with TVB host Ah Gam

Twins accepted an interview on February 14 at Metro Radio Station to promote their new Cantonese album. The name of Twins' new album is "2 BE FREE". They explained: "Because we have already experienced many negative things, this album was made without pressure, a feeling of freedom. So the entire album was made with this theme."

February 14 is Valentine's Day and Ah Sa revealed that after completing today's work, she will spend time as a romantic couple with boyfriend William Chan. She stated that she has already prepared a present for him. She said: "Anyhow, it is something that can be carried with you everyday, something very practical. He had it previously but it has already broken. This can be carried everyday, something you must take everyday when you go out the door."

As for recent reports indicating that TVB host Plato Lai (Ah Gam) strongly pursued Ah Gil for a year and even recently broke up with his "lang mo" model girlfriend Ah Dan, Ah Gil replied saying: "This is not my cup of tea. I think this is a news, and does not have much to do with me. Actually us and Ah Gam are very close. I have known him for nearly ten years." Ah Sa supported her good friend saying: "I have known him for twelve years. I already knew him before I entered the show business. Our relationship is sometimes like good sisters, sometimes like good brothers, so it's impossible." They stated that after Ah Gam saw the news, he felt helpless and took the initiative to apologize to Ah Gil. Ah Gil innocently said: "I told him to open his eyes before making friends. This news does not have anything to do with me. He apologized in private to me, he said: sorry for dragging you into the water. Also it is not only me, many people were dragged into the water. I hope that his next girlfriend will be better."

Source: Ent.qq
Translated by: Starlightcolors @ AsianFanatics

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger