Sunday, February 12, 2012

Niki Chow shoots a fire explosion scene without any insurance

Niki Chow and Matthew Ko were shooting an explosion scene for TVB new series Policewoman's Love Battlefield in Cheung Sha Wan. Policewoman Niki was sitting in a police car surrounded by blazing fire, she looked very nervous and felt frightened. She later said with a smile: "I fear broken glass might fly on my face!" She also expressed she didn't have insurance: "I better not be harmed, I'm not married yet and I don't have a boyfriend yet... if anything happens to me, TVB will have to take care of me for life!" Niki reveals the producer asked her to use a stunts double, but she felt that won't be realistic enough, so she took on the scene herself. Niki said later she will shoot a scene where she slides down a large building and will hang on wires. She boastfully expressed she really looks forward to that scene: "I am not afraid of going up 3 or 4 stories!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger