Thursday, February 9, 2012

King Kong & Kitty Yuen 'sister-brother' love? Its Possible

31 year old King Kong, a Taiwanese turned Hong Kong actor, has been rapidly rising in popularity due to his reputation of speaking funny broken Cantonese. His love life is filled with colors, following rumored girlfriend and former Miss HK Kayi Cheung and Taiwanese spice girl girlfriend (Ashlee), it was recently rumored that love sparked between King Kong and 41 year old Kitty Yuen. Yesterday Kitty responded over the phone: "I don't rule out the chances of King Kong and I!"

Regarding King Kong's 'sister-brother love' with Kitty, yesterday King Kong accepted an interview at TVB City and denied with his broken Cantonese: "Very funny, this morning I called Kitty and she yelled at me. She said 'Is it because your popular, so the media's writing rumors for you? Now I have no boys coming near me.' I answered her 'Your 41, I'm 31, now I have no girls coming near me and turned into a rich single man.'"

King Kong reveals he broke up with his Taiwanese girlfriend last October. Regarding the earlier continuous rant on Facebook that his ex-girlfriend had a lot of slandering comments of him? King Kong expressed: "I was talking about my ex-girlfriend's friends, not my ex-girlfriend. At the time, I really was upset and only made those comments out of anger. Later, when I looked at it again, I really regretted it. I will delete the comments."

Yesterday Kitty laughed out loud over a phone interview and denied to the relationship: "I always had a good feeling for King Kong. He's a good man. Since I'm such good friends with him, he scolded me 'I still have so much youth ahead of me, you ruined me'. I told him 'I don't have much youth left, but still you ruined me.'"

Source: Apple Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger