Thursday, March 8, 2012

Juno Mak charges beginner rate for director debut



Juno Mak Chun Lung yesterday attended a spring and summer fashion event, which displayed a series of short films that he made for the brand. This year is his 10th in the business so the brand presented him with a bicycle. He revealed that in order to make the short films, he had to dance for 13 hours in a smoke filled location, ended up with severe throat reaction and the doctor had to prescribe some strong asthma medication for him.

Joining the business in July 2002, Juno this year will direct his first film. "Last year I won a script award in Moscow so this time I will write my own script too. It's almost done, but I won't perform. I will only concentrate on directing." He estimated that the film will start production in the middle of the year. The story will have some horror elements and the cast will include some veteran actors. However he could not reveal any names yet. "This time I want to salute the 80s Hong Kong films. hong Kong is a very powerful place. I want to make a purely Hong Kong film, as it shouldn't be just co-productions. (How much will the investment be?) I won't invest, I will only produce. The investors will be outsiders. (Are you worried about not knowing how to control cost?) Then I won't eat the rice box!" He admitted that he felt nervous about his debt as a director, and he took a new comer salary.

Source: On.cc, Mingpao, Takungpao
Translated by: hktopten

View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger