Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Christine Kuo's lead actress role in film sequel 'Lan Kwai Fong' taken away

Christine Kuo was said to have madly 'electrified' director Wilson Chin to give her the lead actress role for his new film Lan Kwai Fong II, but this led to the jealousy of his girlfriend (Calinda Yuen) and the role was switched to Michelle Wai. Christine's lead actress role turned into a supporting role. Yesterday Christine frankly said over the phone that there was a schedule conflict and therefore she won't be in the film. Christine reveals she is coincidentally shooting Beauty At War with Calinda in the same studio. Calinda didn't directly say she was upset that Christine 'electrified' her boyfriend Wilson Chin or anything, she said: "I didn't even work on the film for a day, can't believe the reports are written like this! When I accepted this film, I was already told its the lead actress role and I'll be pairing up with Kelvin Kwan! Next time I'll learn to be more clever and speak up immediately whenever something comes up. (Are you going to be playing a different role?) Definitely not going to accept it! Wait until he starts the the third sequel first before I consider." Even Michelle Wai denied that she's replacing Christine: "I've was already asked to be the lead when we started, but I was too busy and didn't have time on my schedule. It was only last month when my schedule cleared up that I took on the role again." Director Wilson Chin denounced the nonsense reports. TVB executive Virgina Lok expressed compensation is not necessary.

Source: Oriental Daily, The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger