Friday, May 11, 2012

Katy Kung much hated by her husband stealer role in 'Gloves Come Off'

Since 22 year old Katy Kung's debut, she primarily played young and pure roles due to her youthful appearance. Recently, Katy has switched to another type in order to challenge her acting skills. Following Bottled Passion, she has scenes opposite of Raymond Wong once again in the current new series Gloves Come Off. She plays a young third party who steals and seduces Natalie Tong's husband, played by Raymond!

Katy's profound acting has made viewers cringe with anger. She said: "I have never tried these types of characters before. This time, I'm very busy with my role, after messing with Raymond Wong, I go mess with Kenny Wong. One time after Nancy Wu watch a clip of me in the series, she told me my performance really made her hate me!" To be able to get a dislikable image, Katy laughed and said her performance is considered a 'success'.

To do seductive scenes, of course there won't be a lack of enticing scenes. In one scene, Katy and Raymond gets drunk and ends up sleeping together. The two had an intense kiss and bed scene. Katy frankly expressed it was awkward, but fortunately 'senior' Raymond brought her into character, leading to a smooth shoot. As for Kenny Wong, he told her to have courage and shoot the scene, she said: "He felt I was very scared, and told me have more courage. He even asked me to take my hand out, so I could take his clothes off!" Currently, she is busy shooting new series Beauty at War with Ada Choi, Christine Ng and Sheren Tang. They have been getting along very well, and often hang out together behind the scenes. Katy expressed she is excited to go to Hengdian with them for shooting. When the time comes, they will probably get really loud!

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger