Monday, May 7, 2012

Ella Koon's whole family was told to go die due to the 'dog meat' incident




 

Yesterday Ella Koon attended an event with Kolor's lead vocalist Sammy. When speaking of earlier when her brother and sister were said to eat dog and rabbit meat respectively, when asked if she's been affected by this? Ella said: "My family is the most important to me. I love them lots. I just feel I got them into this." She explained her brother wasn't eating dog meat, he was just shock of the all dog feast and took a photo to show everyone. "Some people were directing an attack on my family. They told my whole family to go hurry up and die. If those were kind people with a heart, then they wouldn't wish for someone's whole family to go die. That is just too extreme!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger