Sunday, May 27, 2012

King Kong's nude scene in 'Turning Point 2' exposed, ridiculed for having a small 'birdie'

Recently photos of Michael Tse and King Kong completely nude in the film Turning Point 2 circulated on a gay website. In the photos, it was suspected Michael revealed his buttock, while King Kong appeared completely exposed with his genitals. Both became a new love interest in the gay community. However, King Kong is pretty troubled as he was said to have a 'very very very very small birdie'. The nude photos started spreading among the gays last month. The completely nude scene was deleted, so it is unknown how the photo leaked online.

Yesterday reporters contacted King Kong, he recalled the situation on that day of the shoot: "Because it was an all male group, we were all completely nude in the showers. It was about a 2-3 minute process, not embarrassed at all!" As for being ridiculed by the gays for having a 'small birdie', King Kong said: "Although I'm not gay, I still have to say thank you! As for the 'small birdie', aiya! That's how I'm born, it is my privacy. My brothers have seen me and knows whats going on. I don't need to explain to people I don't know. I have full confidence on myself. Actually, if anything, anybody who thinks I have a small one, then come out and have homosexual sex! I don't really understand why the photos leaked, I really have to get paid for that! (Have you became a target for male artist nude photographer, Lau Ding Sing?) Nope, I don't know him. I just know he's a news figure."

Michael is currently in Foshan filming, he said: "I was nude when I shot that scene. The director said, the bottom half of my body and private parts won't be shown in the film, so I do not believe the photos are real at all. It is probably manipulated by Netizens. I just think of it as a joke. (Did you have any protection during the shoot?) On the set, it was just all men, no need."

When asked if he's worried this may affect his image? Michael said confidently: "Not worried, many of my seniors who have revealed their buttock or went nude are all famous now. (Your on a gay website, not afraid?) Perhaps this breaks a new ground, a new market, but I haven't thought of expanding the market to bareness." As for King Kong's genitals ridiculed by Netizens, Michael expressed it's purely just based on perspective: "I see him and think he's normal. I'm not sure if that person who said King Kong has a small one, is he originally a black person?"

Turning Point 2 director Herman Yau accepted a photo interview and expressed: "I don't understand how the photo came about either. I believe it had been photoshopped by someone. As for becoming a hot topic on the gay website, it's not a problem. This is a society with freedom of speech. Actually it be more interesting if King Kong didn't have a sex organ, Hong Kong people are too conservative!" Producer Tommy Leung stressed even in the DVD version, there is no completely nude scene.

Source: Oriental Daily, The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum

Related Posts by Categories



0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger